In today’s business, the team leader is the main link between the organization’s goals and the people who are responsible for the daily activities that make those goals a reality. Because of the necessary and integral role that this position plays, it is obvious that good team leaders are key to the success of any organization. Many everyday decisions required within this role affect profits, productivity, service levels, as well as attitudes and morale. With a role and function of this magnitude, it would seem logical that the process of becoming a team leader would require years and years of training. However, most team leaders have had little or no training in the required skills. Almost universally, today’s team leaders are men and women who have been promoted from being a super worker to being a team leader.
We provide a customized process that makes team leadership development not only possible, but also eminently profitable. Individually, each team leader develops the communication, delegation, and evaluation skills needed to effectively accomplish their team goals through their people.
- Attitude Development: Attitude is the basis of all individual behavior. The effectiveness of team leaders will depend upon their behavior in each situation. Improved results and productivity begin by developing the attitudes that govern positive behavior.
- Behavior Management Skills: Better than 50% of a team leader’s time is spent managing other people. To be effective in this role, it is important that the individual develops the skills necessary to effectively communicate and maximize productivity.
- Goal Accomplishment: A team leader not only sets goals, but also needs to determine how they will be achieved, what obstacles must be overcome in the process, and the timeline necessary. The Team Leadership process provides a proven goal accomplishment model that can be immediately applied to any organization.
Coaching & Professional Development Services
The Results Are Measurable:
- Cohesive, Energized Teams
- Reduced Turnover
- Increased Market Share
- Improved Organizational Profits
- Developed and Sustained Corporate Values
- Professional Expectations Accomplished
- Increased Productivity
- Development of Positive Attitudes
- Visualization of Goals, Purpose, and Vision
- Highly Functioning and Performing Teams
Contact us to find out how we can work side-by-side with your business to clearly understand your objectives and capabilities to define a clear and pragmatic strategy. Together we can help you to reach new heights!